Server Monitor can graphically display metrics retrieved in real-time from your BusinessObjects servers. You can instantly graph and visually analyze all critical server resources within your BusinessObjects enterprise infrastructure. Server Monitor can graph 35 metrics from the different servers including: jobs, users connected, bytes transferred, requests, connections, threads, etc.
Server Monitor is a complete and efficient solution to monitor all the BusinessObjects servers within your enterprise. Simply register all the servers with the application, and you will get access to the following:
- Visualize the current status of all the servers
- Start, stop, restart, enable or disable one or more servers at the same time
- Graphically display 35 different real-time metrics from 8 of the servers
- Export the collected data to Excel for further analysis
- Get access to all the active and paused schedules in the system
- View all the running instances
- Pause, resume and delete one or more schedules at the same time
- At a glance, monitor the overall health of your BusinessObjects servers
- View the status (green, yellow, red) of 10 alerts that are specific to different servers
Now Server Monitor for SAP BusinessObjects also contains a Windows service that constantly monitors the servers and sends a alerts via email in case of a problems.
- Microsoft .NET Framework v3.5
- Microsoft SQL Server Compact Edition v3.5
- SAP BusinessObjects .NET SDK
The first two components are dowloaded and installed automatically if there is a valind Internet connection during the installation.
Use the links below to download a 30-day trial version of Server Monitor for SAP BusinessObjects. If you want to continue using the product once the trial period expires, you will have to acquire a serial number from KTMG Consulting Inc.
For pricing information, please contact us.
NOTE: SAP BusinessObjects is a registered trademark of SAP AG in the United States and/or other countries.